New Zealand Assetto Corsa Sim Racing League
Assettosimracing.co.nz

2020 ACC GT3 SEASON 2 CHAMPIONSHIP

race control

Re: 2020 ACC GT3 SEASON 2 CHAMPIONSHIP

Postby race control » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:50 pm

ASRNZ RACE CONTROL LICENCE/PENALTY SYSTEM.

1. Race Control / Enquiry Process

1.1 Obtaining Evidence

Race Control is a volunteer group and cannot review every driver’s entire race, so if you do have an incident that you’d like to get looked at – the onus is on you to report the incident to Race Control. Refer to 1.3 for instructions.

1.2 Licence Points

Each driver has 20 licence points for a season.

You may be penalised 1, 2 or 3 points depending on the severity of the incident in which you have been found guilty of causing.

All lap 1 incidents are worth DOUBLE points.

After you accrue 10 licence points you will receive a qualifying ban for the next round (if Sprint round, it will be for both qualifying sessions)

If you lose all 20 points during a season, you will be required to appear before an Admin/Race Control panel to show cause why they should not receive a race ban.

Driver Points reset at the end of the season.

For every licence point you receive for that race, you will also receive a matching place penalty – Eg. If you finish 4th and receive 2 licence points, you’ll be classified down two further positions from where you finished and now be classified 6th.

Race Control are mainly looking to penalise incidents that involve ruining someone else’s race or significantly impacting someone else’s race.

1.3 Sending Incident Report

To send through an incident report, please do the following:

Send a direct message to Race Control via direct message on the forum. Members of Race Control are not to be contacted directly. Please always review the incident on the replay first and provide a time stamp.

Any incidents that are reported, must be submitted by midnight on the Friday night following the race. Penalties can be appealed via a direct message to Race Control. The appeal will be judged by a panel of Admins with submissions from Race Control and the penalised driver. Appeals must be lodged within 24 hours of the Race Control post for the round on the Forum.

desTROY

Postby desTROY » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:27 am

Can we buy or obtain extra pre-season licence credit points?

but on a more serous racing note, i like this!!! thank you racecontrol,

BK-

Postby BK- » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:57 pm

@Racecontrol:
Is this replacing time penalties added as in past seasons?

Will we be told what the range of points will be for penalties? i.e. bump and run - 1 to 3 points depending on the severity or Pit lane penalties, etc.

Will these rules be updated to reflect the new system:

ASRNZ - Recommended Penalties

[*Incident specific penalty = Penalties may be imposed for any of the above, And are at the discretion of the ASRNZ admin. Penalties for any on track incidents viewed by ASRNZ Admin post race are individually assessed and dealt with according to severity, and are Conclusive.]

[*INCIDENT SPECIFIC PENALTIES]
Penalty ruling 1 , Racing incident.
Penalty ruling 2, Warning
Penalty ruling 3, Post race time added.
Penalty ruling 4 ,Race control TBA.
Penalty ruling 5, DQ
Violation of the rules as stated above or drivers reporting you to a race director may result in a Warning, and or risk an amount of Championship points or Banning from future ASRNZ race events and or championships.

If or When you are banned, you can only return to [Tuesday Night] single race events by sending a message containing the agreements of the violated rule(s) to ASRNZ site administrators or moderators.
The so-called "Ban till you understand" method.

and

Updated recommend penalties commencing 2019 ASRNZ GT3 season.

Pit lane penalties = 5 second time penalty

Lap 1 collisions -Causing a multi - car incident= 1 minute
Collision with 1 other car -no redress = 1 minute/with redress 30 seconds
collision during race (after lap 1) -no redress = 30 seconds/with redress 15 seconds

stewards assessment ruling
If a driver finds his way to race control 4 times in the season for collisions ,race control will on the 5th infringement reserve the right to stand the driver down for 1 complete points round .

Thanks

race control

Postby race control » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:00 pm

1. Yes. The new systems replaces old system for driving infringements. Time penalties will still apply for rule infractions such as crossing pit entry and exit lines.

2. No. As stated, points will be assigned by Race Control based on the severity of the incident.

3. The rules are currently being reviewed to remove out of date sections. Sadly all Admins have no lives and this task takes time.

AnToN_CheZ

Postby AnToN_CheZ » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:04 am

Name - Anthony Cesana
Car - McLaren 720S GT3
Team - TesseracT Sim Racing
Number - 13

glynn

Postby glynn » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:49 pm

Name - glynn
Car - austin :lol:
Team - nulook racing
Number - 34

robdog

Postby robdog » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:08 pm

Name - Rob
Car - Nissan
Team - None
Number - 42

AGV65

Postby AGV65 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:35 pm

Gunthar Rowe

Postby Gunthar Rowe » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:08 pm

I saw that I have been moved up from Am to Pro-Am in the points. Thanks for the confidence that I can keep it up! Just joined the ASRNZ server and it has me White (Pro), where I was Red (AM), just wondering if that is a mistake on the server end, or I need to change something on my end?

Return to “2020 Thursday Racing Events”