New Zealand Assetto Corsa Sim Racing League
Assettosimracing.co.nz

FUN CUP CHALLENGE

steve_xland

Re: FUN CUP CHALLENGE

Postby steve_xland » Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 am

Rollie wrote:thanks for a great night fellas, first night racing for me and wow what a different experience it is I usually only drive against AI. I will be back for sure. :D

cheers

Yeah man, so much more fun having real people not only to race, but to be able to communicate with as well. Welcome in, glad you enjoyed it.
Punctuation... the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

steveo

Postby steveo » Thu May 16, 2019 1:19 pm

Race night. We may need a restart once everyone turns up. I am not real sure of the number of cars makes needed .so if you can be there half an hour early that would be great. Cheers :D

MJozko

Postby MJozko » Thu May 16, 2019 11:16 pm

Fun Cup lived up to its name, I genuinely believe that was the most fun sim session I’ve ever had! Cheers for the close and clean racing fellas!! Just need to start praying to the bop god for next week, may his warm light shine upon my Audi...

AnToN_CheZ

Postby AnToN_CheZ » Fri May 17, 2019 1:03 am

Haha yeah that was sick. It helps I guess that I've been racing the GT3 Porsche regularly lately so I feel right at home in the Cup car. Didn't help me catch my second massive slide into T1 though in that last race. Just asked a little too much of her and around she went. Caught a massive one earlier though which bear copped a good look at... :D

Can't wait for next week. Super close, fun racing.

steve_xland

Postby steve_xland » Fri May 17, 2019 8:06 am

Good to be back in the saddle after a little break.
Some enjoyable moments last night & had to push hard just toget anywhere near the top ten.
Was getting a little frustrated with my owdi towards the end of race 3 after some bad setup choices & decided some sleep was a better option haha.

Little apology to Ash & JB for my "safe" early braking that went really bad & ended up taking them both off track. FWD really takes a little getting used to .
Good fun - well done to those who got a chance to run up higher than they normally do.
Also praying to the God of "Slow the f*ckers down" :)

Rollie

Postby Rollie » Fri May 17, 2019 3:47 pm

hey guys, only managed to get first race in as we had a powercut in the street last night to my disgust. oh well got the first race in and will be back next week.

cheers

Jav00

Postby Jav00 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:52 pm

Ahh bummer Rollie, hard luck, you were doing well.

Great night of racing last night. Really enjoyed the dynamic between my Audi being mega fast through corners but being overtaken immediately once we got back onto a straight. Made for a really fun night.

steveo

Postby steveo » Fri May 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Great time last night too guys unlucky for Glynn with his brakes, ment we had live bop for the first time ever and it made for some exciting racing. Thanks to those that turned up. Looking forward to next week.

steve_xland

Postby steve_xland » Tue May 21, 2019 7:45 am

One of my Monitors has crapped out so will try to get it replaced before thursday.

Return to “2019 Thursday Racing Events”