Welcome to what is a first for us here at ASRNZ ,We are pleased to be making use of ACC's ability to run some driver swap races over the next 4 weeks.
This is a new challenge for admin and competitors a like and we welcome any assistance required,
We did hold a meeting last Weds to share what we knew about the making a successful connection and driver swap and this post can be used by all of us to post any helpful info that you can think of.
Here are some of the topics that was coved at the meeting :
Please add to list for what I have missed:
1. First driver in dictates car,skin,number and setup
2. Second driver needs to click on co-drivers name and then drive to get into own car.
3. Can spectate other cars with risk. Exit and re-enter to fix.
4. Must have buttons to fully operate MFD. select co-driver to affect change.
5. Driver to give co-driver a count down to leave pits.
6. Stint timer at top left. Will get a warning must pit before it’s at zero.
SCHEDULE : DRIVER SWAP RACES
07-05-20 Paul Ricard circuit with a test/education night for driver swaps at Paul Ricard circuit.
14 -05-20 Zandvoort 2 x 40 min Races with both drivers must qualify (ie Race 1 ,Race 2)
21-05-20 Silverstone 2 hour race with 37 min max stints (ie 2x 30min each stints with wiggle room)
28-05-20 Spa 2-3 ? hour race T.B.D.