New Zealand Assetto Corsa Sim Racing League
Assettosimracing.co.nz

Hi from WRXER

a place to introduce yourself
WRXER

Hi from WRXER

Postby WRXER » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:25 pm

Thought I would say hi was recommended here by another member. As been looking for a local ACC group to join as the OZ times just are abit too late for me weeknights to join in on.

Been into sim racing for a few years now, initially started off as huge Forza/Dirt 1.0/Dirt 2.0 fan using the g29 setup and basic race seat. Then last year decided to bite the bullet and give ACC and Iracing a go, with ACC my main interest (if I am free when there is populated oceanic servers). Otherwise Iracing has been my main drawer card, except this season hasn't caught my attention as much.

With that I decided to slowly upgrade my rig, from a g29, to csl elite, now sporting a fanatec DD1 on a full simblacks rig...and still going as deals pop up locally. Currently dreaming of a g9 49" screen, as I just don't have the room for a triple setup (only place the missus allowed it is next to my bed haha)

Overrall I prefer ACC for GT3 cars which are my fave, but am trying to meet local minded people who are up for a few races, bit of fun and ultimately I would like to have a crack at a couple enduro races with others.

Look forwards to chatting to you guys on TS

Aaron

Re: Hi from WRXER

Postby Aaron » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:55 pm

Hi mate,

Welcome and hope to see you burning some rubber soon

race control

Postby race control » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:56 pm

Welcome aboard mate,great bunch of people here and the racing is world class.look forward to catching up on ts and on track

desTROY

Postby desTROY » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:10 pm

Hey Nick. good to see you made your way here.
see you tonight fora few laps.

WRXER

Postby WRXER » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Awesome time guys racing, couple rookie mistakes (under fueled first race, over fueled second race). Now to get some practice and get use to doing longer races, first 20 mins I held out but second lot took some getting use to and pro-tip..dont miss your pitbox..omg couldn't believe I did that in the first race haha.

Return to “Driver Introduction”